top of page


Who do I work with?

I work with people from all social and cultural backgrounds

  • Adults with disabilities

  • People with dementia


How do I work with people?

I establish needs, work with the person or group to set goals, design, deliver and evaluate programs

Where do I work?

My services are available in Adelaide, the Adelaide Hills, and southern suburbs 

  • private practice in home settings


How to get started

Every person is different, so I take a respectful, confidential approach to identify whether music therapy is valuable for each individual or group

  • Contact me for a confidential telephone interview

  • Please note that I currently have limited vacancies in my private practice work (including for NDIS participants)

Year 11/12 Research Projects

If you are doing a research project about music therapy, I'd like to say Thank You for your interest in this subject

  • Unfortunately I don't have capacity to answer questions on an individual basis. Please email for support in meeting the research project requirements.


Fees and funding

Fees for Clinical Supervision
  • One hour session $130

  • New grad rate $100

Fees for Music Therapy Sessions (NDIS participants)
  • One hour session $190

  • Travel time is charged in addition at the same rate, up to 30 minutes per session

NDIS Funding

For people eligible to access the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), follow these links to find out more about the NDIS:


Please note that Bec Watt Music Therapy is not a Registered NDIS Provider. Music therapy services can be provided under self-managed and case-managed plans, but not NDIA-managed plans.

bottom of page